UK Property Insurance for EU residents?
We are ready!

Get in Touch

UK Property

Post Brexit EU residents seeking to insure UK based property must arrange their insurance through an EU insurer. Campion Insurance have a special facility to meet property owners’ requirements.

  • Residential Properties
    let to tenants

  • Commercial

  • Dedicated Claims

    Dedicated claims team available to navigate you through the claims process

Selected Value: 0

Leave your number here and we will give you a call back.

  • My Insurance Query relates to

    Farm dwelling / ContentsPublic LiabilityEmployers LiabilityPersonal AccidentLivestockOutbuildingsTractors & MachineryPrivate Car/Jeep