Win 1 Family Pass for Wexford F.C. vs Galway United in Ferrycarrig Park on Friday 7th April & a €100 Voucher for Dinner in the Talbot Hotel Wexford
• Campion Insurances Ltd trading as Campion Insurance, Future, Venture, Bestquote.ie, and ISME Insurance Services, (the Firm) are hosting a competition where Campion Insurance will provide the winner with one Family Pass for Wexford F.C vs Galway United (the Game) & a €100 Voucher for Dinner in the Ballast Bar in the Talbot Hotel in Wexford (‘Promotion’);
• Competition only open to entrants who tag 3 Football Fans, and Like & Share on the Campion Insurance Facebook Page;
• The competition starts on the 30th of March 2023 at 4pm and ends at 12pm on the 4th of April 2023 (inclusive);
• Comments must be submitted on the comments section underneath the Image on the Campion Insurance Facebook Page;
• Only one entry per person, one winner will be picked on the 4th of April, and the winner will be announced on the Campion Insurance Facebook Page at 4pm on 4th of April;
• No direct employee of Campion Insurance, employee family member, direct acquaintance, agent of Campion Insurance or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion will be included in this draw;
• Campion Insurance will be sending the family pass for the Game & the eVoucher through email. The total value of the eVoucher is €100;
• The eVoucher for the dinner in the Ballast Bar in the Talbot Hotel in Wexford is subject to The Talbot Hotel Group’s voucher terms & conditions. See below:
* Vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of Purchase Voucher must be printed and presented to the hotel when you wish to redeem it
* Vouchers can only be exchanged for food and drink. No cash refunds.
* Voucher can only be used as specified.
* Voucher can only be used at the following property – Talbot Hotel Wexford
* You must call the hotel / apartments to book your stay.
* Vouchers are accepted at hotels discretion.
* Vouchers are non-refundable and if lost or stolen cannot be replaced.
* All Vouchers are Subject to Availability.
• Campion Insurance cannot guarantee availability in the dining area of the Talbot Hotel on the 7th of April and would strongly advise ringing in advance to book a table
• All entries will be placed in a draw for the prize which is non-transferrable;
• Campion Insurance will accept no responsibility if the winner provides the incorrect email address;
• The prize is as described, no transfer or alternatives will be provided, there is no cash alternative;
• By participating in the Competition you agree to these terms & conditions;
• Winner will be chosen at random from the pool of entrants on our Facebook Account, who tag 3 Football Fans in the comment section, like, share and follow us on Facebook;
• Campion Insurance reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control;
• Decisions of Campion Insurance are final and no correspondence will be entered into;
• Campion Insurance reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions;
• Campion Insurance reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12-hour period of first attempt.
• Entry into this Promotion will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
• Campion Insurances Ltd trading as Campion Insurance, Future, Venture, Bestquote.ie, and ISME Insurance Services, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.