The best Professional Indemnity Insurance for you? We are ready!

Get in Touch

Indemnity Insurance

Let Campion Insurance, one of Ireland’s largest insurance brokers, help you find the best Indemnity Insurance for you. Take advantage of our way of comparing the best options. Easy and fast

  • Safeguard

    Safeguarding against legal liability

  • Protect

    Protect your business for the cost of compensation sought by a client

  • The right policy

    The right policy for you and your company

A brief example…

Don’t know how make a claim?
Here is some instruction.

  • Insurance case

    Professional Indemnity Insurance provides cover if you become legally liable to a member of the public (usually a client) following an error or omission in the professional advice, design, certification or service you have provided them with and as a result they have suffered a financial loss. The Limit of indemnity can vary usually depending on your specific occupation, statutory requirements, regulatory body requirements and client requirements.

  • Accountant failed to advise correctly on tax Liabilities

    The Insured were engaged to carry out accountancy services and to give tax advice.
    As a result of their negligence the client became liable for deferred tax payments of €230,000 plus interest and penalties.

What is Professional Indemnity Insurance:

Any profession that provides advice, designs or offers similar services in a
professional capacity will be seen as an expert by their clients and as such will have a need for Professional Indemnity.
  • Architects
  • Accountants
  • Engineers
  • Estate Agents
  • Surveyors
  • Designers
Get in touch

Get in Touch

Our expert team is ready to offer advice for you today. We have a wide range
of insurance companies to choose a perfect and affordable plan that cover your needs.

    • Name*

    • Email *

    • Phone Number *

    • County

    • Your message


    Leave your number here and we will give you a call back.


        • My Insurance Query relates to

          Farm dwelling / ContentsPublic LiabilityEmployers LiabilityPersonal AccidentLivestockOutbuildingsTractors & MachineryPrivate Car/Jeep


        Leave your number here and we will give you a call back.