Making a Home Insurance Claim

  • Nobody likes when things go wrong at home.

          Campion Insurance logo

    Employing a Loss Assessor is an effective way to ensure that your household claim is settled quickly and fairly. A Loss Assessor will protect your interests and deal with the insurance company on your behalf.

    For this reason, Campion Insurance & OMC Claims have partnered to help you resolve your home insurance claim.

    OMC Claims are Ireland’s leading Loss Assessors with a diverse and experienced team of experts. OMC Claims was founded in I985 and is Ireland’s largest Loss Assessing firm providing full national coverage.  

    To report a Household claim ring 1800 84 80 80 (toll-free number), email or visit

    OMC Claims dedicated Assessors are focused on getting you the best outcome based on your insurance policy & the first consultation is free. However, you are under no obligation to use their services & you can also report your claim to your insurer directly. You can find your appropriate insurer details in your policy documentation.

Home Claim FAQs

What do I do If I have an incident which I believe may be a claim? +
What do I do if I have a leak or escape of water issue? +
What is the difference between a Loss Adjuster and a Loss Assessor? +

Leave your number here and we will give you a call back.


      • My Insurance Query relates to

        Farm dwelling / ContentsPublic LiabilityEmployers LiabilityPersonal AccidentLivestockOutbuildingsTractors & MachineryPrivate Car/Jeep


      Leave your number here and we will give you a call back.